We are moving in 2021!
See the article about the building in MaineBiz
For the past couple years, Dr. O’Keefe has been working on plans for a larger, more modern office. In January 2021 we finally broke ground with an expected move in date this Fall!
The foundation was completed in late May and construction is on schedule.
You can see pictures of the construction progress as it happens if you follow our Instagram Page.
Later in 2021 we will be moving to:
93 First Park Drive
Oakland, Maine 04963
The new office has:
- Tree lined, park-like setting;
- 14 treatment rooms (up from 6);
- Directional airflow in treatment rooms;
- Larger, light-filled lobby;
- New patient treatment chairs;
- Designated consultation and dental photography rooms;
- New, modern x-ray units.
For patients this means:
- The most modern sterilization system possible;
- The newest x-ray technology with the lowest radiation exposure possible;
- Treatment rooms designed with COVID prevention in mind;
- Directional airflow through treatment rooms;
- Ability to accept new patients again;
- More available appointments;
- Complete wheelchair accessibility;
- A quiet and peaceful lobby with outdoor views;
- More patient restrooms
- Plenty of parking.
For our team this means:
- Better changing rooms;
- A designated room for training courses and meetings:
- Outdoor space for lunch;
- Larger dental lab for fabricating crowns and bridges;
- Walking trails for lunch-breaks;
- Parking closer to the building.